This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
There are many reports that state that users experience difficulty in accessing the page intended for Rebtel Login. There are various reasons that might have caused these problems. First, users must assure that their log in credentials are correctly inputed in the Rebtel log in area. If this is not the reason of the problem, it is possible that you are blocked from using the website or the website owner has a configuration error on their end. In these case, site owners have the responsibility to fix the errors. For more information regarding the correct process in logging in, you should watch the video we made to guide you throughout the whole log in process. If you are still confused, then you can also read the step-by-step guide we provided for both logging in and resetting your account credentials in the Rebtel log in page. Problems may also be caused by COPPA (Child Online Privacy and Protection Act of 1998) requires users that are registered to be 13 years of age to follow specific instructions before their accounts are activated.
Step-by-step Rebtel Log in Instructions:
1. Like any other websites, you will need to enter the URL of Rebtel's log in page into your browser. Copy this link for a direct access: https://www.rebtel.com/en/app/account/signin
2. The next thing you need to do is to enter your phone number using the text area provided. You should know both of your country code and local number.
3. After entering your phone number, you can now proceed to entering your PIN (4-12 numbers)
4. You can click the "Remember me" button if you are using a personal computer. Avoid doing this step if you are accessing your account using a public computer.
5. Finally, click the Login button to access your Rebtel account.
1. Follow the first step indicated at the log in guide. You must be able to access the Rebtel log in page.
2. Simply click the Forgot your pin? link found beside the textbox for PINs. Upon clicking this link, you will be taken to a new page: https://www.rebtel.com/en/app/account/forgotpin
3. Rebtel will require you to enter your Phone number on the provided area.
4. Choose an option on where Rebtel can send your new PIN (as email; as SMS; call my number).
5. Then, you can now click the "Send my new pin" link to finish the reset process.
Visit this page to contact Rebtel regarding log in issues:
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the Rebtel Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into Rebtel Login in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the Rebtel Login process.